THE FORZA UNDERGROUND
Welcome! Not many rules here. Don't be rude. Have some class. Don't be a lurker. Don't be shy. Always tell us what you really think. Be a Contributor!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE FORZA UNDERGROUND
Welcome! Not many rules here. Don't be rude. Have some class. Don't be a lurker. Don't be shy. Always tell us what you really think. Be a Contributor!
THE FORZA UNDERGROUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

4 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone wants to be known and taste the lime light. So here's your chance to let our exclusive small community know just who the fuck you are. Blah, blah, blah.

Admin
Admin

https://theforzaunderground.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by GeneralElive Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Alrighty then. I don't really need an introduction as I am an original user going back to FM1 as well as being a pro gamer as most of you I'm sure know. Funny little place you've got here. I like it!

GeneralElive

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:19 am

Hello General good to see you. I too have been around since FM1 as many here know, and need no introduction, but, I want to contribute.  I've been with VVV, and AAR, created the IFCA, and the Forza World Rankings and Ratings list, and co-authored the Official Forza 3 Guide by Prima Games, Microsoft/T10.  You might say that I've been around and this isn't my first carnival. I've competed or raced with just about every fast guy there is, and mostly lost.  But on rare occasions when the moon is blue i catch someone asleep at the wheel from time to time.

Anyway, I like this quiet neck of the Forza woods you have here. I can do without the profanity though.  If anyone is interested i will be on to conduct Super Stock racing each and every Saturday night at 10:00 Central.

GTDon2

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR Boost Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Some know me, most don't. Been racing online since FM2 days. Before that I have been racing since GT1. Was big into the tournaments on FM2 and also started running leagues over at the IFCA back in 2008. Not the fastest, not the slowest. My thing is racing cleanly and having fun. Although if I really put in the focus and effort, I can lay down some decently quick lap times.

Kinda went on a hiatus after FM4 and moving up north for a bit, just kinda racing here and there. not sure if it was me moving back home or FM7 that has got me back into racing more. Either way I am back to make the most of it.
GLR Boost
GLR Boost

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Welcome Boost and GeneralElive, GTDon your no stranger. As you probably have surmised this is not your typical Forza fanboy place, we are fans, but in a more honest and some times painful way. The content and news here is provided by you the true hardcore fan. Have something to say that isn't allowed anywhere else, then this is the place to vent. Have news on a series or updates, expose it here. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://theforzaunderground.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum